Wednesday, April 06, 2005


We picked SV mess for lunch. Luckily, it was a Sunday. So we had lots of good stuff to eat. Notice that the marble tables have been replaced by wooden ones and the benches are gone. The plastic chairs just didn't cut it for me. Also, the meals are a much more hands on affair now. We have to pick our own plate, curries, papad etc and sit down to eat. Once we are done, we take our plate and put in a central location to be collected. I guess it keeps people from turning into lazy asses.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rahul said...

SV mess?? Did you say good stuff?? Ahem!

2:54 AM  
Blogger Pushkin Reddy said...

Rahul,

I was not a great fan of mess food myself (except for the Chicken Biryani at RBM. That rocked!), but I guess I got carried away by the moment. :-)

7:42 AM  
Blogger Rahul said...

@pushkin... I know what you mean... I'm sure those creaky wooden mess benches (if they still exist then!) would seem like quite the sofas when I get back... whenever that'll be... :)

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home